Denver Seminary is always looking for highly qualified and gifted individuals that God has called to assist us in our mission of preparing men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Collectively, students, staff, and faculty at Denver Seminary work hard and play hard. We live in one of God’s most inspired parts of creation and don’t take that for granted. Is this the place for you?
- There are no faculty positions open at this time.
For more information or instructions on applying for faculty positions, please refer to the individual listing.
Associated Faculty Positions
- There are no associated faculty positions open at this time.
- West Texas Enrollment Recruitment Adviser – Part Time
- Director of Human Resources
- Admissions Administrative Assistant
Student Employment for Denver Seminary Students
Part-Time Student Employment
Work Study Positions
Financial Aid must verify Work Study eligibility. If you are applying for a work study position, you must submit a completed Federal Work Eligibility Confirmation form with your application documents and you must be enrolled for 5 semester hours (3 hours for DC extension campus) or more to apply.
- Community Tutor Work Study
- Admissions Work Study
- Advancement Work Study
- Shepherd’s Gate Clinic Work Study
- DC Extension Campus, Recruiting Assistant Work Study
- Registrar's Office Work Study
Please contact the Director of Human Resources with any questions you may have:
Human Resources Manager
6399 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80120
If you have a question regarding the Seminary’s Job Board, please contact Student Life by emailing: .