Doctor of Ministry
The doctor of ministry (DMin) degree is designed to help encourage, support, and mentor pastors, counselors, and other Christian leaders in their ministries and to equip them with the skills and tools they need to thrive in the work God is calling them to do. Students network with, and learn from, other like-minded professionals and study with some of the finest ministry practitioners and counselors in the country.
Who should pursue a DMin degree?
What's the process like?
- 34 semester hours; none one-week seminars on campus and a thesis
- Thesis is written after identifying a ministry need, and developing and implementing a plan to address it
Entrance requirements for the DMin
- Master of Divinity degree or its equivalent
- GPA of at least 3.0
- Three years of ministry subsequent to first graduate theological degree
- Students must remain in ministry through doctoral program