Doctor of Ministry Application Process
Doctor of Ministry Application Forms
- Doctor of Ministry Catalog
- Doctor of Ministry Program
- Request Information
- Become a Student
- International Students
- MDiv Equivalency Information
Doctor of Ministry Requirements
1. The applicant must have a Master of Divinity degree or its equivalent with a grade point average of "B" (3.0). Those who do not meet the minimum GPA may still apply and may be admitted at the discretion of the appropriate Seminary authorities. Information on requirements for an MDiv equivalency is available on the website (above).
2. The applicant must have been actively involved in a ministry for at least three years subsequent to their first graduate theological degree (an accrediting association requirement for any DMin program). Students must remain in ministry throughout their doctoral program.
Transfer of Credit
Up to six hours can be transferred into the program from another acceptably accredited Doctor of Ministry program if the hours are suitable for the DMin Leadership Track. Credits transferred into the program reduce the number of independent study hours the student is allowed to take. A student may take up to six hours of independent studies. Each hour of transfer credit reduces the number of independent study hours by one. If six hours are transferred in, no independent study hours may be taken.