Office Manager at Aspen Grove Community Church
- Posted: 7/14/2013
- Location: Littleton, CO
- URL: http://www.aspengrovechurch.org/employment
- Salary/Range: $17,000-$20,000 per year
- Hours: Part time (15-20 hours per week)
To serve as the primary leader for Aspen Grove Community Church's church office and administration.
II. General Expectations of all paid and unpaid staff and volunteers:
Own and promote the overall vision of Aspen Grove Community Church in his/her respective area of
responsibility and exhibit a personal commitment to live out AGCC’s Mission, Values, and Vision.
III. Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
• Develop, plan, and execute, the vision and strategy for the AGCC Office Ministry.
• Maintain organization of church office, computer and paper filing systems.
• Coordinate the maintenance and support of office equipment.
o Assist in communicating AGCC’s vision, needs and ministry opportunities to the congregation
through various forms of technology including: email, website, blog, printed bulletin, and online
volunteer management tools.
o Serve as secretary for ministry staff meetings.
o Provide reception duties when in the office.
o Oversee scheduling of facility & facility maintenance.
o Assist other staff and ministry leaders with special projects as needed.
o Annually develop and manage a budget for AGCC Office Ministry with the partnership of the
o Act as a buying agent for church supplies.
o Responsible for recording weekly giving.
o Responsible for accounts payable and receivable.
• Help as needed with AGCC events and Sunday morning administrative duties.
• Be involved in the spiritual life of the church through prayer and attending Sunday morning worship
A. Positional Qualities
1. Must be in agreement with the church’s doctrinal statement, philosophy of ministry, bylaws, mission,
vision and values.
2. Must be a member of Aspen Grove Community Church or become a member in the first year of hiring.
B. Professional Qualities
1. Excellent communication skills (written, phone, and in person)
2. Demonstrated computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (comfort on Mac platform
3. High degree of organizational and administrative skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to work on teams and manage multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
5. Must be able to keep financial information confidential.
6. Bookkeeping skills and ability to work with Shelby Software a plus.
C. Personal Qualities
1. Personal devotion to Christ and a desire to grow in Christian maturity.
2. Models AGCC’s Core Values and leads and equips others to the same.
3. Demonstration of administrative and organizational ability.
4. Must have a friendly and outgoing personality.
D. Other Information
Time Expectations: 20 Hours/week
• This is a part-time salaried position for 20 hours per week with flexibility to work more with prior
approval by Lead Pastor, given workload and church calendar. Salary range for this position is $17,000
• This position can be held by either gender.
• The Office Manager reports directly to and is accountable to the Lead Pastor and indirectly to the
Leadership Council. The Office Manager is directly accountable for workings of the office and
administration of the church.
• The Office Manager is accountable to all provisions of AGCC’s Employee Handbook.
V. To Apply
• Email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Send resume to Mike Miller at