Adult, Hospice or Senior Care
- Balfour Senior Living
- Posted: 11/11/2013
- Salary/Range: Consummate With Experience
- Hours: 32 Hours per Week
- Louisville, CO
Description:Balfour Senior Living, a resort style senior living community, is seeking a team-oriented professional to deliver exceptional service for our residents as a Chaplain at our Balfour Retirement Community. Located in Louisville, Colorado, we are a locally-owned community committed to providing a "new generation of retirement living" for seniors, offering a full continuum of care from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing care and every stage of memory care.
At Balfour, we are committed to a work environment that encompasses integrity, respect and a customer focus. We are dedicated to recognizing associate's individual strengths where employees can attain personal satisfaction in their work while promoting a team oriented atmosphere.
In this role, the Chaplain partners with all members of the interdisciplinary team to meet the spiritual needs of Balfour's residents and their families. The Chaplain organizes and researches and implements different spiritual activities for residents and their families. Your ability to work Sundays and some holidays is essential in this role.
- A degree in Theological Studies
- Experience working with the senior population with memory loss preferred
- Experience working with individuals experience and coping with loss preferred
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people, particularly the elderly and their family members
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to communicate openly, honestly and responsibly with others
- Ability to maintain a customer focus treating all customers with respect and integrity
- Ability to accept responsibility for agreements made and follow through as appropriate
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
Our associates enjoy working for Balfour because we stand out from the crowd! We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefit package to our associates and our commitment to providing five-star quality service offers associates the opportunity to make a difference every day. If you are a dedicated, team-oriented individual that's enthusiastic about working with seniors, apply today!
To apply for this position, please go to the link below: https://apply.hrmdirect.com/resumedirect/ApplyOnline/Apply.aspx?req_id=enc-15.946200696579462&source=151077-CS-4651
To Apply: Apply via the link in the description.