I'm accepted, now what?
Master's Level Students
Now that you have been accepted, follow these simple steps:
1. Call the Student Services front desk (303-762-6937) to pay your $50 enrollment deposit. This is in addition to the $35 fee you paid when you completed the application. You may read your credit card numbers over the phone.
2. Register for classes. Go to the links below to find the degree worksheet for your program, and the class schedule for the semester for which you are enrolling. Use this information to plan a schedule for your first semester. When you are ready, call the registrar's office at 303-762-6995 to complete the registration process.
3. Sign up for new student orientation. Student photos will be taken and ID cards issued during this time.
Doctor of Ministry Level Students
1. Contact the Doctor of Ministry Office at 303-762-6918 or 800-922-3040 ext. 1245 for detailed information about next steps.
2. Review the list of upcoming seminars to start making your choices. All upcoming seminars can be viewed in the upcoming course schedule.