Children's and Family Minister at Belle Aire Baptist Church
- Posted: 9/14/2013
- Location: Murfreesboro, TN 37130
- URL: http://www.belleaire.org
- Hours: Full Time
Minister of Children
Belle Aire Baptist Church of Murfreesboro, Tennessee is currently seeking to fill the position for a full time Minister of Children. This ministry staff position is responsible for envisioning, planning, implementing, growing and evaluating Belle Aire’s discipleship program for children Grade 1 through Grade 6; average weekly involvement 150-200 children. Below are some of the areas of responsibility, yet not all-inclusive
1. Oversee the discipleship programs for the children’s ministry.
2. Help to educate parents as to how to raise their children in a godly manner.
3. Conduct new Believer Classes for children. Qualify children for baptism.
4. Plan, coordinate, and conduct outreach events for children in the community.
5. Discover, recruit, and train a team of volunteers to serve as directors, teachers, and chaperones as needed.
6. Develop and manage the children’s ministry budget.
7. Develop and implement policies and procedures to safeguard the children.
8. Have a healthy and growing personal walk with the Lord
Bachelors and Seminary degree preferred (Master of Div. or M.A.C.E.) or commensurate education and experience.
Prefer minimum of 3 years experience directing a children’s ministry.
Agree with “The Baptist Faith and Message” June 14, 2000
Status: Full-time, salaried
Supervises: Children’s Ministry Assistant, Children’s Ministry Secretary
Reports To: Associate Pastor Minister of Education
Belle Aire Baptist Church
1307 North Rutherford Boulevard
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37130
email resume to:
Vince Luczak, Search Committee Chairman