Worship Arts Pastor at Bergen Park Church
- Posted: 12/7/2012
- Location: Evergreen, CO
- URL: http://www.bergenparkchurch.org/
- Salary/Range: TBD
- Hours: 12-15 Hours per week
Ministry Title: Bergen Park Church Worship Arts Leader
Bergen Park Church is seeking a worship leader who will provide pastoral leadership to the music ministry of the church by ushering people into deeper levels of worship that prepares their hearts for teaching of the Word. This is a part-time position that reports directly to the senior pastor.
Bergen Park Church (BPC) is in an exciting season of growth and new possibilities. We are trusting God on a journey we feel like He has called us on to reach our community with the love of Jesus. The physical centerpiece of this outreach will take place in a new building which was recently approved. We believe that worship is paramount in stirring our congregation’s passion to reach our community.
Gifts and Administration
• Demonstrate competence in vocal and instrumental performance, direction, organization, administration and the formulation of interpersonal relationships.
• Usher people into deeper levels of worship that prepares people's hearts for the teaching.
• Have the interest and ability to blend contemporary and traditional musical styles for worship gatherings.
Team and Spiritual Leadership
• Define and hold worship team to clear expectations and a level of commitment for developing excellence on Sunday morning (This may include but is not limited to: regular worship team practices, writing of ministry expectations for individual members, etc.).
• Facilitate and develop a worship team that is connected to God and one another.
• Set annual goals for the Worship Arts ministry that are in line with BPC's vision and then evaluate how those goals were attained or modified over the course of the year. Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings as schedule allows.
Sunday Morning Organization and Facilitation
• Coordinate and execute the Sunday morning worship service and the occasional/seasonal church events. This includes but is not limited to the following areas: sound, Easy Worship software, A/V, gather helpers for pre-service prayer, etc.
• Create the weekly worship flow document based on thematic input from Senior Pastor.
• Can agree with and is committed to the theology, mission, and vision of BPC.
• Will become an active member of the BPC church community and local community.
• Coordinate with the BPC identity and awareness team on new presentation and outreach initiatives.
• Prepare an annual budget recommendation for the Worship Arts ministry.
• Ability to apply A/V or graphic design skills is desirable.
• To be determined based upon qualifications and experience of successful candidate
• Historically this position has taken 12-15 hours a week; however, the position’s hours can be negotiable.
To Apply: Send a resume to