Direct Support Professional at Bethesda Lutheran Communities
- Posted: 9/30/2013
- Location: Littleton, CO
- URL: http://www.bethesdalutherancommunities.org.
- Hours: Various flexible schedules available
Bethesda Lutheran Communities is dedicated to enhancing the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities through services that share the good news of Jesus Christ. We are looking for people to work in a home-setting environment:
• Who want to be a positive influence in someone’s life
• Who are not afraid to speak up on behalf of others in support of their health, safety, and emotional well-being.
• Who recognize the worth of each person and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
• Who encourages others achieve their personal goals and live independent lives.
Unique duties to this job: As a Direct Support Professional, you will be bathing/showering the people we support; assisting in toileting and changing the person. This position involves exposure to all bodily fluids.
These are entry level positions and on-the-job training and certification for medication administration is provided. We also pay referral bonuses for referring other top quality employees to Bethesda.
To Apply: If interested, please apply on line at www.bethesdalutherancommunities.org. Your application will be referred to the appropriate office.