Client Services Manager at Cahoots Communications Inc.
- Posted: 1/25/2013
- Location: Greenwood Village, CO
- URL: http://www.CahootsInc.com
- Hours: Full Time
• Full-time position, 40 hours per week, available spring 2013.
• Works in collaboration with all aspects of integrated communications for Cahoots clients: creative, strategy, production and fulfillment.
• Manages client relationships and accounts, with responsibility to implement plans and projects including print, web, email and social media communications that are relevant to marketing, advertising, public relations, special events and fundraising.
• Writes and edits copy for a variety of uses. Maintains brand integrity for each client through attention to graphic and copy standards.
• Develops and fulfills paid advertising and sponsorship plans. Manages allocated budgets for campaigns and projects. Measures results and provides reports to demonstrate outcomes.
• Reports to the Vice President of Client Services.
• Demonstrates excellent ability in spoken and written communication, including keen proofreading skills and attention to detail.
• Is able to concurrently manage multiple projects and priorities to fulfill deadlines.
• Has experience in planning and buying media for advertising campaigns.
• Has solid computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and project/customer database management.
• Actively maintains current knowledge of common marketing practices and trends, with particular attention to the nonprofit sector.
• Has a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as marketing, journalism or business and 8-10+ years of experience in integrated marketing communications.
To apply for this position, please submit a packet that includes:
• Cover Letter: Describe your specific skills, experience and qualifications to fulfill the job description. Since a majority Cahoots clients are faith-based, please indicate how your interests and background are relevant to serving this nonprofit sector. Also specify your salary requirements.
• Résumé: List your employment, experience and education.
• Samples: Include at least 3 samples of relevant work you have produced. PDF documents and/or links to online content are acceptable.
Please submit Application materials by email to Info@CahootsInc.com. Applications are due February 28, 2013, but the position may be filled sooner if a qualified candidate is identified. No phone calls, please.
Officially, we’re an advertising agency. But we cover the full spectrum of marketing that integrates branding, fundraising, public relations and more.
We specialize in serving nonprofits that represent hundreds of faith-based, civic, cultural, educational and humanitarian causes in Colorado
and around the world.