Client Services Coordinator at Cahoots Communications Inc.
- Posted: 10/18/2013
- Location: Greenwood Village, CO
- URL: http://www.CahootsInc.com
- Hours: Full Time
• Full-time position, 40 hours per week, available 2014.
• Coordinates and implements projects and promotions with responsibility for production of print, web, email and social media communications that are relevant to marketing, public relations, special events, advertising and fundraising.
• Writes and edits copy for a variety of uses. Upholds established brand standards. Maintains client and vendor relationships. Tracks results and prepares status reports on marketing efforts. Organizes preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Participates and works in cooperation with all aspects of integrated communications for Cahoots clients: account coordination, creative, strategy, production and fulfillment.
• Fulfills annual marketing plans and paid advertising schedules for clients through media buying and sponsorship coordination.
• Reports to the Vice President of Client Services.
• Demonstrates excellent ability in spoken and written communication.
• Is able to organize multiple projects concurrently to fulfill deadlines.
• Has solid computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet navigation and research, and email and calendar systems. Knowledge of project/customer database programs is a strong plus.
• Maintains current knowledge of common marketing practices and trends.
• Has a bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or business, and 2-5 years of experience in a related field.
To apply for this position, please submit a packet that includes:
• Cover Letter: Describe your specific skills, experience and qualifications to fulfill the job description. Since a majority Cahoots clients are faith-based, please indicate how your interests and background are relevant to serving this nonprofit sector. Also specify your salary requirements.
• Résumé: List your employment, experience and education.
• Samples: Include at least 3 samples of relevant work you have produced. PDF documents and/or links to online content are acceptable.
Please submit Application materials by email to Info@CahootsInc.com. Include your name and "Client Services Coordinator position" in the subject line. Applications are due November 15, 2013 but the position may be filled sooner if a qualified candidate is identified. No phone calls, please.
Officially, we’re an advertising agency. But we cover the full spectrum of marketing that integrates branding, fundraising, public relations and more.
We specialize in serving clients who represent hundreds of faith-based, civic, cultural, educational and humanitarian causes in Colorado
and around the world.