Youth Pastor at Central Baptist Church
- Posted: 1/13/2014
- Location: Aurora, CO
- URL: http://www.cbcaurora.com
- Salary/Range: $250 a week
- Hours: 20
Looking for a Godly man to come along side of our youth and parents to train & equip them for the work of ministry.
The values that we are looking for:
1. A firm grasp on the gospel message
2. Exegetical/Scripture driven in your teaching style and have a desire to share the Scripture and the gospel at youth gatherings.
3. Hold to the doctrines of grace/election.
4. Must communicate regularly with our youth parents while seeking to train equip them as well.
5. Must have a desire to make disciples of our youth so that they will in turn make disciples of other youth.
6. Must be globally and missionally minded.
7. Must be willing to visit students outside of church.
8. Must be willing to attend church staff meetings.
1. Provide all oversight to youth related activities and ministries
2. Will be a shepherd to the youth and a co-labor with their parents.
3. Lead & plan all weekly youth gatherings: Including Wednesday evening youth group, Youth Sunday school, and you will start a youth leadership meeting where you will meet with and develop our youth who desire to be leaders.
4. You will also plan, oversee, and take the youth to retreats and camps that are planned.
Information about our church:
We are a church of 120 people that are seeking to reach the world with the gospel of Christ right down the street and in our homes. Our church loves our youth and we seek to see them involved in all that we do.
Our church is very missional minded, with many opportunities for our youth to share Jesus and minister to the community. We have adopted a local elementary school, offer ESL classes, and some of our members are from the refugee/immigrant community.
Aurora itself is made up of 134 different countries that speak 120 different languages and within a 2 mile radius of our church are roughly 30,000 refugees and immigrants.
To Apply: Luke Baker, Senior Pastor -