Senior Pastor at Chapel Pointe
- Posted: 5/14/2013
- Location: Hudsonville, MI
- URL: http://www.chapel-pointe.org
- Hours: Full Time
700 to 900
Chapel Pointe Vision Statement:
• Authentic and passionate followers of Christ transforming our community and the world
• Discern, develop, and direct the implementation of God’s vision for Chapel Pointe, in partnership with elders and pastoral staff.
• Consistently, clearly, and creatively communicate the vision to the congregation, including practical application pertaining to all ministry areas.
• Build a sense of teamwork among staff by regular investment in them, initiating forums for input and feedback, motivating and equipping them to accomplish the vision within their respective areas of responsibility.
• Demonstrate by example an authentic posture of worshiping in spirit and truth.
• Prepare and deliver weekly Sunday morning sermons that challenge the congregation to act on the transforming message of the Gospel.
• Collaborate weekly with CP staff on sermon topics/direction, worship arts, and other aspects of Sunday worship services.
• A complete job description is available to interested/qualified candidates
• An authentic and passionate Christian walk
• Passion for people and reaching the lost for Christ
• A heart for empowering the ministry potential of staff and lay leaders
• Experienced servant‐leadership, exemplifying the humility and attitude of Christ
• Consistent personal habits of prayer, Bible study/meditation, and giving
• Dedication to his family, exhibiting wisdom in balancing family and ministry
• Participation in consistent spiritual accountability with other godly men
• Meets the biblical qualifications of pastor/elder as broadly defined in 1 Timothy 3, Titus 1 and 1
• Effective communicator, motivator, team builder and equipper with a pastoral heart
• Fully supportive of Chapel Pointe’s vision statement, statement of faith and core values
• Master of Divinity or equivalent seminary degree in an appropriate area of study.
• Minimum 5 years pastoral experience with substantial recent preaching/teaching history
• Please submit written and video resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with files or links to audio and/or video preaching examples.
To Apply: send resume to