Administrative and Clerical
- Administrative Assistant
- ClientSolv Technologies
- Posted: 1/29/2014
- Salary/Range: $12.50 - $13.50 (depending on previous experience)
- Hours: Full Time (Summer)/Part Time (Fall)
- Englewood, CO
Description:1. Professionally answer phones and direct the calls to appropriate person.
2. Organized, detail oriented with ability for accuracy.
3. Create mass mailing labels and mail documents promptly via USPS and FedEx.
4. Make Coffee and clean up kitchen.
5. Organize Suite on weekly basis as needed.
6. Plant watering weekly.
7. Greet and host office guest professionally.
8. Dress professionally all days of the week.
9. Order/shop for kitchen supplies and office supplies.
10. Order, pick up breakfast on Friday.
11. Mail Invoices and cards to Clients.
12. Assist Recruiters, Account Managers and Staff as needed.
13. Coordinate the printing efforts for staff and seasonal projects.
14. Surveys for Webinar.
15. All other tasks as requested by immediate supervisor.
16. Proficiency with all Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher.
17. Excellent command of the English language including grammar and vocabulary, Ability to proofread a variety of materials.
To Apply: Send resume to Patricia Bradford at