Associate and Assistant Pastors
- Pastor/Director of Chinese Ministries
- Community Church of Columbus
- Posted: 8/11/2014
- Salary/Range: based on experience
- Hours: full time
- 3850 North Marr Road, Columbus IN 47203
Description:Community Church of Columbus Chinese, a fellowship group affiliated with Community Church of Columbus, is looking for a Pastor/Director of Chinese Ministries.
The Pastor/Director of Chinese Ministries will have responsibilities in four key areas within the church to coordinate ministries with the Chinese people. While the Pastor/Director will be actively involved in each area of ministry, the emphasis will be on leadership in each area.
A candidate hired at the Director level is eligible to receive the title of Pastor through the Community Church of Columbus ordination process.
1. Preach weekly in the Chinese Sunday worship service.
2. Lead a weekly Chinese Bible Study.
3. Lead or Coordinate Adult Education – Discipleship Training.
4. Coordinate Outreach to a growing local Chinese community of over 500 members.
1. Maintain close working relationships with the elders and staff members of Community Church of Columbus, as well as the Chinese leadership team.
2. Assist with other leadership duties within the Chinese church when needed.
3. Participate in the weekly staff meeting with all Community Church of Columbus Director-level staff.
1. A strong conviction to God’s calling and willingness to devote his life to Christ.
2. A new life planted and built up in Jesus Christ with abundance of testimonies of his salvation.
3. Ability to preach fluently in Chinese (Mandarin).
4. Good English communication skills.
5. A degree from a recognized evangelical seminary, theological school, or equivalent training is preferred.
6. 2+ year North American pastoral or church ministry experience.
7. Willingness to lead in the growth of a new Chinese congregation.
8. Solid personal spiritual life in Christ.
9. In-depth understanding of the Chinese Culture.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
For information about Community Church of Columbus, please visit www.cccolumbus.org.
For activities about Community Church of Columbus Chinese, please visit our facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/CICCC
To Apply: Please submit resumes to: