Prayer for broken marriage

← back to blog home

Jun 23, 2009 by DJ Turner | 0 Comments

This comes from Lila:

My husband of 24 yrs left me for a younger woman in Oct. He now resides with her and her 3 children and wants a divorce. I ask the divorce be stopped and that Jesus return my husband to HIS fold and then to me and our marriage. I ask that this younger woman return to her marriage and the father of her children.


0 Comments | Login to Post Comments

6399 South Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, Colorado, USA 80120 | 800.922.3040 |
Business Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM | Privacy Policy | Alert Line | Copyright ©2015 Denver Seminary

Powered by Academia 360 College CMS

Follow Us On Social Media