Youth Coordinator at Crosspoint Community Church
- Posted: 2/20/2013
- Location: Lone Tree, CO
- URL: http://www.crosspointco.org
- Salary/Range: $800 - $1000 per month
- Hours: 20 hours per week
Position Title: Youth Coordinator (MS/-HS)
Reports to: Executive Pastor
Crosspoint Community Church is seeking a self-motivated, energetic person who is willing to recruit youth group volunteers, prepare weekly materials and select curriculum that is biblically based and will enhance the spiritual growth of MS/HS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Recruit, coordinate, and support leaders for MS/HS programs
• Select age appropriate curriculum for youth programs
• Communicate, promote and prepare for youth events
• Maintain a safe environment with appropriate supervision at all youth events
Minimum Education or Formal Training
• Spiritually mature person who is self-motivated
• A passion to help MS/HS students grow in Christ
• Strong organizational skills
• Building relationships with students
• Effective communication skills
• Fully support Crosspoint’s mission/beliefs/commitments statement
• Attend Sunday Services from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
• Attend periodic staff meetings
• Attend youth events
Minimum 1– 3 years experience in related field
• Maintains a continued growth of personal calling and walk with the Lord through Bible study and prayer.
• Follows the Biblical requirements of a Pastor outlined in Titus 1:6-9
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability and preference for working in a team oriented environment.
• Eager and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Strong organizational planning and project management skills
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATION
ESSENTIAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
Mostly clean and comfortable.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Occasional lifting of ten (10) to twenty (20) pounds.
Occasional bending, stooping, walking, standing, kneeling, squatting, and reaching.
$800 - $1000 per month
To Apply: Tom McGee @