- Program Director
- Denver K-Life
- Posted: 8/4/2014
- Hours: Full Time
- Centennial, CO
Description:Denver K-Life is a youth ministry in south Denver who’s mission is to “transform a youth culture for Christ.” We currently seeking to fill a male Program Director position.
The Program Director would oversee and lead small groups, club, events, and volunteer leader development and discipleship. This position will fit best for someone who is energetic and loves people, and thrives in community and relationship. This position will lean heavily on an individual’s ability to disciple and lead students and volunteer leaders.
- Must be passionate about his relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Must enjoy interacting with people and clearly understand the purpose of relational ministry.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective, strong communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with lots of moving parts where information, resources, and priorities can change quickly.
- Desires to see people deepen in their relationship with Christ
Essential Job Duties:
- The ability to disciple students
- The ability to disciple volunteer leaders
- The ability to lead, recruit, and develop leaders
- Planning and executing middle school and high school clubs
- Growing and managing student small groups
- The ability to lead and manage several different teams of people
- The ability to be dynamic and engaging when up front
- The ability to train volunteer leaders to proficiency in leading and managing various aspects of K-Life’s ministry
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is comfortable working somewhat independently
- Can improvise and problem solve effectively
- Is an experienced team builder
- Is a strong, mature leader
- Understands effective time management practices
- Has experience in various other youth ministry organizations
- Currently lives in the Denver area
- Experience leading worship or teaching is a plus.
For more information on Denver K-Life, please visit www.denverklife.org.
To Apply: Please submit your resume to In the body of the email please explain: 1) why working in ministry is appealing to you and 2) what strengths you have that would benefit you in this job.