Looking for 1 Roommate to share my 2 Bed, 2 Bath Condo near Observatory Park

Lease type: Negotiable / month-to-month
Rent per month: $550 plus utilities (average $100 per person/per mo)
Distance from the Seminary: Located by the University of Denver / Observatory Park (10 miles)
Availability: Ready for someone to move in immediately

I am a single, 27 year old working professional (female) looking for a Christian roommate to share my 2 bed, 2 bath condo near Observatory Park. The person (girl or guy) will have their own room and bathroom, with a shared living space, kitchen, laundry unit, storage, fireplace, grill, and patio. I have stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, wood floors in the kitchen, and a very nice entertainment system in the living room. Occasionally, my dog (a border collie) will stay with me but it is rare. My neighbors are a mix of retirees, students, and young professionals, making for a unique (and entertaining) place to live. The people across from me are particularly lovely.

I keep fairly busy between working and participating with my church (I go to Red Rocks Church in Golden) so when I get home I’m usually a little more mellow/quiet.

I’ve lived in the area for almost 10 years and absolutely love it. New restaurants are always popping up, and it’s about 15 minutes from everything (Golden, downtown Denver, Aurora, Centennial, etc.). If you’re new to Colorado, I’m happy to show you around and help you get acquainted with this fine city.

Please contact me immediately if you are interested. Thanks!

-Sarah

A Note about Parking: There is limited free parking available at the building but it is not guaranteed on a day-to-day basis. My previous roommate had no problems parking on the street for 4 years straight, but if you require covered parking or would like to secure a spot, we can contact the HOA and see if there are any available to rent. This would be an additional cost to the rent above.

page 1 of 1

discussions 1 to 1 of 1

6399 South Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, Colorado, USA 80120 | 800.922.3040 |
Business Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM | Privacy Policy | Alert Line | Copyright ©2014 Denver Seminary

/p> Powered by Academia 360 College CMS

Follow Us On Social Media