Looking for a female roomate

I am currently renting a beautiful, cozy 2 bed/2 bath apartment on the 1st floor or a quite, very reputable apartment complex about 15 minutes from Denver Seminary. My roommate is moving to a different part of town, so I am looking for someone to replace her. You could move in anytime after July 27th. The rent is around $675/mo and includes: rent, electricity, all utilities, and internet. Complex has two pools, hot tubs, workout room, and laundry facility that’s a 30sec walk from our front door. Only $1.50 to do a load of laundry. It is a very nicely renovated apartment with all new appliances, and the room available is plenty big enough for a queen size bed, dresser, 2 night stands, and even a small desk. Includes walk-in closet, and your own full bath. I have a couch, large tv, kitchen table, and most all kitchen necessities that I am more than happy to share, but you are also welcome to bring in furniture as well – wherever there is room! :) Apartment is 1100 square feet.
Please email if interested – jessica.weckel@gmail.com and we can chat!

page 1 of 1

discussions 1 to 1 of 1

6399 South Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, Colorado, USA 80120 | 800.922.3040 |
Business Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM | Privacy Policy | Alert Line | Copyright ©2014 Denver Seminary