September Two Day Adventure Preview
Thursday, September 20, 2012, 8:30 AM - Friday, September 21, 2012, 6:00 PM
Location: Denver Seminary, 6399 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO US 80120
Attendance Limit: 20
Cub Lake Hike in Rocky Mountain National Park
Thursday, September 20: Daytime campus preview:
- 8:30 am - Welcome Breakfast with Admissions Department
- 8:45 am - Devotional
- 9:15 am - Class Visit
- 11:00 am - Financial Aid
- 11:30 am - Denver Seminary History
- 12:00 pm - Faculty Welcome Lunch
- 1:00 pm - Campus Tour
- 2:00 pm - Training and Mentoring
- 2:30 pm - Community Life and Student Q & A Panel
- 3:30 pm - Application & Housing Meeting
Friday, September 21: Day hike to Cub Lake:
Experience the beautiful fall colors while enjoying a moderate hike in beautiful Rocky Mountain National Park. This fabulous hike will include sweeping vistas, towering peaks, autumn aspens, and bugling elk. Get a taste of life in Colorado with a glimpse of adventure in God’s wonderful creation.
To plan to your trip and make overnight reservations, please go here.
To register for the two day event, click below:
If you would prefer, you can register for the campus daytime preview only.