Alumni Webinar - Work: What's Theology got to do with it?
Thursday, February 07, 2013, 12:00 PM - 12:50 PM
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
***All login details will be send THE DAY of the webinar***
Date: Thursday, February 7
Time: 11:00 am (PST), 12:00 pm (MST), 1:00 pm (CST) and 2:00 pm (EST)
Length: 50 minutes
When: Thursday, February 7, 2013
Many Christians find it extremely difficult to "connect" faith & work. How can we help those get past the notion that if we aren't working in "Christian ministry" that it's not important work?
This webinar will give a theological framework to see that EVERYONE'S work is valuable, no matter what it is.
Some of the topics covered:
- Inner conflict over employer's values, agenda's, or products
- Ethically murky situations
- Eternal vs temporal/utilitarian values
- Balance and integration - work and the "rest of life"
- Ministering to those who struggle with faith and work
- The lasting value of work