Finance Administrator at Family Foundations
- Posted: 2/1/2013
- Location: Littleton, CO
- URL: http://www.familyfoundations.com
- Hours: Full Time
FAMILY FOUNDATIONS INTERNATIONAL in Littleton, Colorado is searching to fill the position of Finance Department Administrator.
FFI is a growing ministry that has a vision to win back the Family Mountain by ‘transforming families and blessing generations’. This ministry (www.familyfoundations.com) is reaching into 55 countries around the world and gives administrative support to the coordinators across the United States and International offices. The successful applicant of this position will work in conjunction with dedicated North American Coordinators and local Office Manager.
• Accounts Receivable, Account Payable, Payroll, Donations and Banking duties
• Partner Donations and Reconciliation – will be trained in system
• USA Seminar Coordinator Reports and Compensation - will be trained in system.
Certification and Qualifications:
• Qualified bookkeeper with a minimum of 5 years experience working with Quickbooks.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, is necessary.
• Understand accounting and finance concepts
• Independent worker with exceptional problem solving skills.
• Administrative experience and organizational skills an asset.
• Process and deadline oriented attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize projects
• Team Player with ability to work under the direction of the North American Coordinators and Office Manager.
• Salary to be determined but will be commensurate with experience.
• Submit electronically a current resume along with references (including present pastor) and cover letter: