Worship Arts Director at Fellowship Bible Church
- Posted: 5/9/2013
- Location: Longview, TX
- URL: http://www.longviewfbc.com
- Hours: Full Time
• Plan and schedule the worship service (in conjunction with the Senior Pastor), coordinating the worship with the message theme. This includes coordinating special music, emcee, drama, A/V personnel, communion, etc.
• Lead & train the key participants in the worship service (e.g., A/V Team, musicians)
• Maintain general oversight of the music ministries of the Church, including choirs, special music programs, etc.
• Help plan, schedule, and execute special services that are recommended by the leadership of the church (e.g., Easter and Christmas programs). This includes choosing special music, musicians, worship teams, special themes, coordinating missions report, and more.
• Make it a priority to implement special touches that help uniquely define each service in an effort to engage people. (EX: Special song, video clip, special testimony)
To Apply: Send a resume to