- Arapahoe County Area Representative
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Posted: 1/29/2014
- Hours: Full Time
- Denver, CO
Description:Goal: To see lives transformed for Jesus Christ through the avenue of sports/athletics
Area Description: Employee would be responsible for overseeing campus ministry development in the communities of Aurora, Littleton, Englewood, Centennial and Cherry Hills Village. There are 16 high schools in Arapahoe County and only 4 have existing FCA campus huddles.
Job Description: This is a full-time position and responsible for developing the 4C’s of FCA Ministry (Coaches, Campus, Camps, Community) by ensuring the growth, training, development and longevity of the local FCA Ministry staff. Each staff will raise their own budget.
Qualified individuals should have a clear calling from God to minister to athletes and coaches in the sports world, a servant’s heart and a passion for seeing lives changed through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Staff holding the Area Representative position must model the FCA core values of integrity, serving, teamwork and excellence.
• COACHES: develop relationships with coaches, encouraging them in their relationship with Christ and challenging them to coach in ways that honor the Lord.
• CAMPUS: Develop a campus ministry on each of your schools, using FCA’s “Huddle Philosophy” as a game plan for campus ministry with a goal of impacting their campus.
• CAMPS: Participate and serve at the Local and Regional camp.
• COMMUNITY: Develop a community awareness and support of FCA’s ministry.
Responsibilities: (but not limited to)
• Seek spiritual and personal growth
• Develop a Financial Plan for the area
• Develop a Ministry Plan for the area
• Develop a strong Volunteer Ministry
• Develop a Camping Ministry in an area
• Comfortable speaking in front of kids and adults
• Experience and/or willingness to raise personal support
• Background in sports
• Team Player
To Apply: If interested please send resumes to Brad Mumm at