- Denver East Area Director
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Posted: 1/29/2014
- Hours: Full Time
- Denver, CO
Description:FCA in East Denver Area is looking for an Area Director. The Area Director will be responsible for growing the influence of FCA though prayer, staff training and development with a vision to expand FCA’s presence throughout the area. The Area Director should model the FCA Values of Integrity, Serving, Teamwork and Excellence.
Within the FCA Ministry the Area Director will be responsible for Coaches, Campus, Camps and Community, by ensuring the growth, training and development of the local FCA Ministry Staff.
The position is responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, equipping and encouraging Area Representatives. The Area Director ensures the effectiveness of the ministry through development of staff, Leadership Boards and volunteers. In addition, the Area Director is responsible for ensuring the financial resources are in place to support the ministry. The Area Director is accountable for ensuring that the FCA Ministry is conducted according to biblical standards and adheres to FCA policies and procedures.
Responsibilities: (but not limited to)
• Seek spiritual and personal growth
• Develop a Financial Plan for the area
• Develop a Ministry Plan for the area
• Develop a strong Volunteer Ministry
• Develop a Camping Ministry in an area
• Comfortable speaking in front of kids and adults
• Experience and/or willingness to raise personal support
• Background in sports
• Team Player
To Apply: If you are interested, please send your resumes to Brad Mumm @