Outreach Ministries Internship at Harvest Bible Chapel - Davenport
- Posted: 2/26/2013
- Location: Davenport, IA
- URL: http://www.harvestdavenport.org
- Salary/Range: Paid Internship
- Hours: Full-time
The Outreach Intern will learn by assisting the Pastor of Outreach Ministries in the oversight, leadership and administration of Outreach Ministries at Harvest Bible Chapel – Davenport.
MAJOR LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
• Learn to plan, prepare, promote and produce Outreach trips, events, activities and communications.
• Learn to state the ministry vision simply, cast the vision convincingly, repeat the vision regularly, celebrate the vision systematically and embrace the vision personally.
• Learn both the Critical Success Factors and Potential Pitfalls of Outreach Ministries.
• Learn to share both personal testimony and the Gospel in conversation.
• Learn to equip, launch and support the people and ministries of HBC-D
• Short-Term Missions Training
• Urban Plunge Trip Facilitator
• Outreach Discipleship Class
• Backyard Bible Club
• Propose and develop International Student Ministry Plan
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and completed Internship Application to Christina Wallace at , and be sure to visit our website at www.harvestdavenport.org