Office and Administration
- Office Manager/Personal Assistant
- Homes by Farr
- Posted: 6/30/2014
- Hours: 32 hours per week
- Centennial, CO
Description:Role Description: Office Manager / Personal Assistant
Apostolic Entrepreneur with Kingdom-based business that has a ministry component as well as a busy family life seeking to fill the position of Office Manager / Personal Assistant. The office environment is dynamic, fast-paced and technology driven.
The best-fit candidate will have the following competencies:
• Enjoy handling & prioritizing the complexities that interface between the business, ministry and family life. Effective Flexibility!
• Enjoy functioning like a conductor to plan and schedule for business, ministry and family priorities. Organized with Attention to Detail!
• Enjoy collaborating with owner who is often out of the office. Like Technology!
• Responsible, mature and ethical with both relationships and money.
• Giftings with both Administration and Mercy.
• Familiarity with Getting Things Done methodology by David Allen.
• Basic bookkeeping experience to prep for accountant.
• Ability to be co-missional with the owner/operator. Share the Vision!
• Willing to learn.
The Office Manager/ Personal Assistant responsibilities include:
• Planning, project and action management for work/life balance.
• Primary responsibility will be focused on core business, however, there will be spill-over to ministry and family life.
• Develop and Maintain Policy Manual to ensure compliance.
• Develop and Maintain Client Relationship Management System.
• Assist with New Client Development.
• Manage Contracts.
• Manage Calendar.
• Assist with task prioritization based on dynamic environment.
• Manage Office Beautification Project.
The office is located near the intersection of Quebec and Arapahoe in the Centennial area. The position is approximately 32 hours per week. The rate of pay is $22 per hour, with a 6-month salary review. Bonuses are paid that could yield significant income potential. The work hours are flexible within normal business hours. Knowledge of the Real Estate industry is preferred but not necessary.
Please send a Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com. In the body of the cover letter, please include why this role appeals to you and how you could see utilizing your talents, gifts and abilities in this role. This role is scheduled to be filled by September 1, 2014.
To Apply: resume and cover letter to