Worship Ministries at Hope Crossing Church
- Posted: 1/6/2013
- Location: Denver, CO
- URL: http://www.hopecrossingchurch.org
- Salary/Range: $600 a month
- Hours: 10-15 hrs. per week
Purpose- To lead the saints and the seeker into an engaging worship experience which makes much of the glory of God. To engage the heart and minds of the community through the arts, leading them toward the worship of God.
A gathering of growing seekers and saints.
A true communitas of missional workers.
A singular voice of unified brothers and sisters giving thanks to one God.
A holy church who remembers their first love.
A Body whose voice sounds like light, salt, and beauty to the community.
Connecting Seekers/Believers to Jesus is the point
Engaging both intellect and emotion
1. Have a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Agree with the Hope Crossing Church statement of faith.
3. Fully support and live out the vision, mission, and philosophy of ministry of Hope Crossing. Live out the purposes of Hope Crossing Church.
4. Posses and maintain the skills needed to fulfill the assigned responsibilities.
5. Be well connected and respected by the church.
1. Establish consistent weekly rehearsal and/or team building time.
2. Recruit, train, equip, and nurture team members in the work of the ministry.
3. Schedule and confirm team members and communicate 4 weeks in advance.
4. Contribute to the leadership of H.C.C. along side other staff.
5. Participate in the life of the church body including; Life Group, outreach events, and special meetings.
6. Weekly service execution.
7. Create and distribute weekly Order of Service along side Lead pastor by Thursday afternoon. This will require weekly service planning meetings before Thursday afternoon or before rehearsal.
9. Create and execute yearly ministry plan within budget.
10. Find/train substitute worship leader for weeks not present.
11. Upkeep and maintenance of sound system.
12. Ensure weekly recording of message.
13. Model the life you teach.
14. Post sermon to podcast by Monday morning.
This position reports weekly to the Lead pastor and is held accountable to the
Worship Ministry Plan created under supervision of Lead Pastor.
Standard rate of $600 to be paid monthly. Weekly time sheets are required before payment 10-15 hours a week.
3-4 hours service planing office time
3-4 hours rehearsal/community building
4-5 hours on Sunday morning
Two paid Sundays off per year.
Sunday morning service execution done with excellence
Trained sound men / presentation operator
Full band 3/4 Sundays. Guitar and hand drums acceptable on other Sundays.
Very rarely lead alone. 1-2 Sundays a year.
To Apply: Matt Ellis (303) 359-7075 or email