- Children Ministry Director
- Hope Crossing Church
- Posted: 1/20/2014
- Salary/Range: negotiable
- Hours: 10-15 per week
At Hope Crossing Church we seek be a family centered ministry. We believe the family is the primary place for spiritual instruction and growth. We will seek to come alongside parents and grandparents in their task as the spiritual directors in the lives of their children. This position will be responsible to provide a safe, friendly, dynamic environment for families to come worship together. This position will be responsible to equip families as the center of spiritual development.
1. Have a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Have a genuine concern for the spiritual growth of students.
3. Agree with the Hope Crossing statement of faith.
4. Fully support Hope Crossing's vision/purposes and philosophy of ministry.
5. Possess the necessary training, experience and abilities needed to fulfill the assigned responsibilities.
6. Demonstrate a servant’s heart.
7. Be well connected and respected with in the church body.
8. Will posses the organization skills needed to efficiently execute responsibilities.
1. Execution of Sunday morning Kids programming. 0-6th grade.
2. Pastoral responsibilities to team members. Shepherd your team.
3. Recruit, train, deploy, and nurture your team.
4. Develop safety policies which can be carried out by ministry partners and ongoing staff.
5. On going communication with parents.
6. Participate in leadership meetings.
7. Train and equip parents to be spiritual directors in the lives of their children.
8. Facilitate relationships between students and adult congregation members.
1. This position reports to the Lead pastor.
10-15 hrs a week.