Assistant Pastor at Hope Fellowship Church
- Posted: 11/21/2013
- Location: Centennial, CO
- URL: http://www.hfcdenver.org
- Salary/Range: $1600 Mo plus insurance
- Hours: 22 hours per week.
Our ideal candidate will function more like a missionary than a typical assistant pastor. He will be in his 20’s or 30’s (40’s possible). He will be a committed follower of Jesus with a driving passion to socially connect & reach his own generation. The main responsibilities include:
• Prefer a married couple with natural abilities to socially connect with others in their own generation beyond the walls of churchland.
• Goal is for the right person to design a separate worship experience geared for those in their 40’s & below.
• Tech savvy person able to handle miscellaneous administrative & technological responsibilities.
• All around pastoral responsibilities. (Hopefully help develop a teaching team.)
• Be open to a mentoring relationship with senior pastor.
We are a 8 year old non-denominational church with an “unleashing” philosophy of ministry. We believe in ‘trust-based’ ministry birthing rather than ‘distrust’. Any idea (short of sin) is a legitimate idea. We cheerlead rather than squash. Visit us to see what we are. But remember - we are open to whatever the Lord wants us to become.
Location: 6325 S University Blvd., Centennial, CO. 80121 (As of 3/1/14 - moving to Horizon Community Church at 2121 Dad Clark Drive, Highland’s Ranch.)
Hours: 22 hrs. per week. (This is a part-time position but can be full-time with some faith missionary support.)
Salary: $1600 per month plus health insurance + 2 weeks paid vacation per year.
Contact: Pastor Paul Flannery at firstname.lastname@example.org . Website: www.hfcdenver.org.
To Apply: Paul Flannery -