Part time Executive Assistant at Joseph S. Sturniolo & Associates, Inc.
- Posted: 11/14/2012
- Location: Denver, CO
- URL: http://www.kardiafamilywealthcounseling.com
- Hours: 20 hours per week
Part-time Executive Assistant
The ideal candidate will share a role in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
The ability to meet and greet clients with a warm and welcoming demeanor and interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
• 3+ years support experience in a professional services environment
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience with using a CRM system. Redtail CRM experience is a plus
The Executive Assistant will:
• Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external consultants and clients.
• Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party warmly, promptly and efficiently
• Meet and greet clients and perform all tasks associated with making them feel comfortable and welcome.
• Review and collect miscellaneous reports and documents in preparation for client meetings; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
To Apply: Erin Daugherty 303-695-4363