Administrative and Clerical
- Legal Assistant
- Kingdom Staffing
- Posted: 8/20/2014
- Salary/Range: $12/hr
- Hours: 20-25 per week
- Castle Rock
Description:Role Description: Legal Assistant
Faith-based law firm located in Downtown Castle Rock seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team. Due to the nature of the business, the office environment is dynamic.
The best-fit candidate will have the following competencies:
• Ability to manage and prioritize high volume workload.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Enjoy research.
• Possess an eye for details.
• Possess excellent spelling and grammar skills.
• Possess Administrative and Mercy gifting.
• Formal education or experience as a Legal Assistant.
• One year minimum administrative experience in an office environment.
• Type at least 50 words per minute.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
The Legal Assistant responsibilities include:
• Provide support to the Attorney.
• Provide support to the Paralegal.
• Provide back-up Receptionist duties.
• ICCES e-filing and notifications.
• Opening files.
• Paper filing.
• Basic framework for Pleadings.
• Assist with trial preparation and exhibit notebooks.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a warm, caring team. There is no previous legal experience required, however, an understanding and interest in the law and legal terminology would be beneficial. The position is approximately 20 to 25 hours per week. 9am until 1 or 2pm Monday through Friday. The rate of pay is $12 per hour, with a salary review after 90 days.
Please send a Resume and Cover Letter to Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the cover letter, please reference JM0814LEGAL ASSISTANT and include why this role appeals to you and how you could see utilizing your talents, gifts and abilities in this role. This role is scheduled to be filled ASAP.