Administrative and Clerical
- Receptionist/Personal Asst.
- Kingdom Staffing
- Posted: 8/20/2014
- Salary/Range: $8/hour
- Hours: 35 to 40
- Castle Rock
Description:Role Description: Receptionist / Personal Assistant
Faith-based professional services firm located in Downtown Castle Rock seeking a front desk Receptionist to join their team. This role will also have light Personal Assistant responsibilities that pertain to the running of the office. Due to the nature of the business, the office environment is dynamic.
The best-fit candidate will have the following competencies:
• Walk in the gifts of Encouragement and Service.
• Enjoy greeting people, both on the phone and in person.
• Enjoy scheduling appointments and giving directions to clients.
• Enjoy ordering, stocking and managing office supplies.
• Create a warm, friendly atmosphere.
• Enjoy being part of a team.
• Prayer warrior.
• Responsible, mature and ethical with both relationships and money.
• Ability to be co-missional with the owner/operator. Share the Vision!
• Willing to learn.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an amazing team. There is no previous experience required, seeking the right temperament. The position is approximately 35 hours per week. 9am until 5pm Monday through Friday with an hour for lunch. The rate of pay is $8 per hour, with a salary review after 90 days.
Please send a Resume and Cover Letter to Rhonda at email@example.com. In the body of the cover letter, please reference JM0814RECEPTION and include why this role appeals to you and how you could see utilizing your talents, gifts and abilities in this role. This role is scheduled to be filled ASAP.
To Apply: Coach Rhonda