Clearinghouse Coordinator at Love INC of Littleton
- Posted: 6/24/2013
- Location: Littleton, CO
- URL: http://www.loveinclittleton.org
- Salary/Range: $13.00 per hour
- Hours: 26 hours per week 8:30 am-3:00 pm M-TH
The Clearinghouse is the heart of Love INC's service to people in the community. The coordinator manages all of the activities in the clearinghouse with duties including:
1.Recruit, train, and supervise intake volunteers to:
* Answer incoming calls and listen compassionately to callers.
* Gather and record vital information regarding clients expressed needs and rood causes.
* Verify all information relevant to meeting the client need.
* Conduct follow up calls to clients
* Maintain client confidentiality.
* Keep volunteer time records
2.Review Information gathered by volunteers during the intake and analyze.
3.Determine how to resource client needs and ensure needs to be referred are manageable and
4.Maintain accurate client records
5.Maintain accurate records of agency services and maintain referral relationships
6.Maintain accurate records of church ministries and volunteer individual resource inventories.
Maintain referral relationships with Love INC partner churches, church ministries
and support Church Ministry Coordinators/Love INC ministry Coordinators.
7.Produce Clearinghouse activity reports
8. Conduct intakes as needed
To Apply: See website for application and position descriptionhttp://www.loveinclittleton.org/employmentsupport.html. Send to Doug McKinney at