- Leadership Development Associate - Women's Formation
- New Denver Church
- Posted: 11/26/2013
- Hours: 10-15 hours/week
- Denver, CO
New Denver Church is looking for a vibrant and dynamic individual who has a passion to help women grow in their relationship with Christ.
Pastor of Community Life
1. Meet 1-1 with women who are new to the church and have questions.
2. Meet 1-1 with women who request pastoral meetings with a church staff member.
3. Assist in the planning and execution of our annual women’s retreat.
4. Help facilitate women connecting at NDC through existing programs (e.g. Missional Communities, MOPS, short-term groups, D-Groups).
5. Identify needs within our women’s community and where necessary advocate for new programs or initiatives.
1. Individual should have passion to see women grow to become fully devoted disciples of Christ.
2. High relational capacity for interaction with women in 1-1 meetings.
3. Good organizational skills and an ability to see the “big picture” strategy for women’s formation.
• 3 to 5 1-1 meetings with women. (4-7 hours per week)
• Participate in staff meetings and 1-1 meetings with mentor/supervisor as required (1-3 hours per week)
• Administration - email, planning, phone calls, etc. (2-4 hours per week)
• Beyond work hours it is expected that this individual would connect and contribute as a regular member of our church community.
To Apply: Apply at http://newdenver.org/ldp