Children's Education Ministry Director at New Life Mission Church of Colorado
- Posted: 7/23/2013
- Location: Aurora, CO
- URL: http://www.newlifeco.org
- Salary/Range: Competitive Wage
- Hours: Part Time or Half Time (20 hours per week)
New Life Mission Church of Colorado (NLMC) is a Korean immigrant church in Aurora, CO. NLMC is currently in need of a part-time Children's Ministry Director to serve the children of our church from fodder (age 3) to grade 5.
To lead, direct, and educate the children of NLMC to a saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
1. Provide leadership and directions in the areas pertaining to the worship and Christian education. [BIG 1 & BIG 2]
2. Research and develop the best Church Education curriculum based on the Reformed Theology, and supervise and run classes. (Teacher Training)
3. Plan detailed Friday Night Bible Study programs for BIG 1 & BIG 2 (Awana).
4. Plan and organize seasonal activities such as VBS, Hallelujah Night, Christmas program, etc.
5. Participate together with the staff in yearly planning for the Children Education Ministry
6. Provide Leadership and encouragement to the Student Leadership Team.
7. Participate to the regular meetings and evaluation with the Education Pastors, staff, and directors.
8. Participate and work together with the English Ministry (EM) in developing and executing the Christian Education of the EM children.
9. Preaching for the Lord's Day worship Service for the Children Worship Service. Direct and supervise Children’s worship service for BIG 1 and BIG 2.
10. Plan and organize Lord's Day Afternoon Program (LDAP) for the children. The LDAP shall include but not limited to practicing for the seasonal activities such as Christmas & Easter programs, Bible Studies, student leadership training, fellowship activities, etc.
11. Plan, organize, recruit, and run meetings with BIG teachers.
1. Saving relationship with Jesus Christ & the desire to grow
2. Motivated & well organized with people's skills
3. Team builder & works well with others
4. Heart & passion for children
1. Seminary, Christian education, or professional education preferred.
2. Experience & understands the dynamics of the Korean-American culture
3. Experience in Children's ministry
4. Biblical competency for preaching & teaching
5. Fluent in English (bilingual in Korean preferred by not required)
To Apply: Please send in cover letter, resume (with photo), and 3 references to For questions please contact Dan Park at 303.337.9191.