The Grounds Institute Poster Contest
- Mar 15, 2012
PRIZE: The winner will receive:
- $150 Gift Card
- acknowledgement of their contribution at all Grounds Institute Events for the 2012-2013 academic year, as well as on all promotional materials
- and the opportunity to meet each special speaker for the Grounds Institutes events for the 2012-2013 academic year.
The Denver Seminary community will be involved as well - you will be able to vote for your favorite artwork! More details are below.
CONTEST WINNERS. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the submitted artwork entries are suitable for use for the Grounds Institute, the Institute will select one (1) winner. The Artwork submitted by the winner will appear in all marketing material for the 2012-2013 school year and used at the Institutes sole discretion. The Institute reserves the right to use only a portion of the winning artwork and will have sole discretion as to if and how the artwork appears on a poster. The Institute will showcase the winner’s original artwork during each event, as well as acknowledgement of their contribution. The winner will also receive $150 gift card and an opportunity to meet with special speakers for each event.
WHO MAY ENTER. If you are passionate about Denver Seminary AND about the topic “Children and Poverty” then you are welcome to submit an entry!
HOW TO ENTER. To enter, email to indicate your interest.
ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMISSION. There is no limit on the number of entries per person, but each entry must comply with the following:
• All artwork should be created in letter size (8 ½ by 11).
• All entries must be submitted in PDF format BY Monday, April 23
• Entries must be submitted to
• If the artwork is selected, the winning images must be submitted to the Institute in their original form or in the highest resolution possible so that they may be incorporated into all promotional materials.
• All artwork must be a single work of original and previously unpublished material created by the Contest entrant, must not constitute copyright infringement or fraud, and must not have been submitted to another contest, promotional event or for publication. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted artwork is an original work created solely by the entrant, that it does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the Artwork.
HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, May 9, 2012.
• The Denver Seminary community will be given the opportunity to vote for their favorite artwork from April 30 – May 8, 2012.
• The top two choices in the voting contest will then be judged by a panel from the Institute, which will include faculty and staff of Denver Seminary.
• A winner will be announced in two places: The www.denverseminary.edu webite AND the Campus News weekly email.
Prize Eligibility: Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
Contest Start: March 19, 2012
Contest End: April 23, 2012
Voting Begins: April 24, 2012
Winner Announced: May 8, 2012
Please direct all questions to or 303-762-6948