Part-Time Preschool Teacher at Open Door Ministries
- Posted: 11/14/2013
- Location: Denver, CO
- URL: http://www.odmdenver.org
- Salary/Range: hourly
- Hours: Part-time (20-25 hours per week)
The purpose of the Open Door Preschool is to provide a support system for working parents and their children. We believe that all children have the right to a quality education, as well as a safe, loving environment where they can be nurtured physically, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.
Qualifications: Preference is given to teachers qualified by the state of Colorado to be a classroom teacher; this includes having taken 2 ECE classes and having 1-2 years of classroom experience. Also accepting applicants in the middle of their certification; ECE 101 completed and classroom experience. 1-2 years of prior experience working as a member of a classroom team with pre-school age groups is strongly preferred.
* Assist in maintaining and preparing the learning environment on a daily basis.
* Facilitate specific learning activities.
* Participate in center staff and parent meetings as able.
* Physically work and play with children in a variety of contexts: indoors (at table, on floor, in active play), outdoors, on field trips, etc.
* Maintain positive relationships with parents.
To Apply: contact Ashley Roberts at