AAI Student Activities
AAI makes contact with all African-American students matriculating at Denver Seminary, offering support, fellowship and assistance in any areas in which these students may encounter challenges and to create an environment of help and communication to assist with navigating the Denver Seminary system.
September 4, 2012: AAI Kickoff Meeting with the Provost (pictures below):
Conferences and Other Resources for Students
- September 24-30, 2012 (Mon-Sun): Christian Community Development Association (CCDA) Conference
- November 8, 2012: Mentoring Workshop Pastors and Community Leaders
Upcoming Denver Seminary Campus Activities
- September 22, 2012: Bowling or Cookout
- October 27, 2012: Alumni Gathering
- November 2012: Holiday party (potluck) as well as sharing thanks and prayer for finals and safe travel.
AAI partners with Student Life to coordinate Black History Month chapel services each year. February is Black History Month and AAI the African-American Initiative of Denver Seminary is pleased to host activities for both the campus community, including students, faculty and staff, as well as the greater community.
- February 18-19, 2013: Black History Month Common Ground Chapel Service
Other campus activities are currently under development by the Community Advisory Board.
For more information Contact:
|Pastor Robert E. Woolfolk:||Director of African-American Initiatives|
|Frieda Craig:||Assistant to the Director|