Due to not having a physical bookstore on the Denver Seminary campus, we have partnered with Akademos/TextbookX.com, a full-service online bookstore provider. The goal of our partnership is to deliver course materials to students at a reasonable price and in a timely manner.
Akademos/TextbookX.com works with Denver Seminary to ensure students order correct books required for their course. When students order from other vendors, they risk ordering the wrong edition of a textbook. All course materials are organized by instructor and course name. Denver Seminary students can search by course code, course name, and instructor name or they can choose to browse the full course list to ensure they order exactly what they need for each course.
Below are some of the many features and advantages of shopping on the new Online Bookstore:
- New, Used, Rental and eBook options (when available) are shown side-by-side so students can choose the book that best fits their needs.
- Students save an average of 60% off list price when shopping on the Marketplace – these prices are comparable to those on Amazon!
- Students can enjoy free shipping offers on most retail orders over $49 (this does not include orders placed on the Marketplace)!
- School-issued financial aid-vouchers can be applied to all orders.
- Students can sell their book(s) back on the Marketplace at anytime throughout the year!
Visit the new Online Bookstore today at: http://denverseminary.textbookx.com.