Denver Seminary's Korean Initiatives are led by Dr. Sung Wook Chung who serves as director of the program. For more information about its purpose, classes and seminars, and past events, please read below. For more information, please contact Dr. Chung or Kihoon Chong.
Korean Lifelong Education Initiative (KLEI)
KLEI (Korean Lifelong Education Initiative) aims to develop pastoral and lay leadership among Korean Christians in metro Denver area.
KLEI will offer excellent opportunities for Korean pastors and lay leaders to be equipped thoroughly to serve the Lord's Kingdom and church more effectively.
Dr. Sung Wook Chung, Director
Kihoon Chong, Assistant for KLEI
- (720) 402-4694
Classes and Seminars
For Lay People
- Christian Apologetics Made Easy for Lay People
- Christian Theology Made Easy for Lay People
- Theology and Spirituality of the Cross
- Trinitarian Theology and Spirituality
- Lectures on Romans
- Lectures on Genesis
- Principles of Christian Leadership
- Principles of Christian Mission and Evangelism
- Mission and Immigration Ministry
- Spiritual Gifts and Immigration
- Ministry Healing
- Ministry in the Context of Immigration
- Ministry Principles of Christian Leadership
- Spiritual Formation and Immigration
- Ministry Principles of Christian Education
Korean Cultural Festival - Saturday, May 16, 2009 11am-3pm - Presented by the Korean Academy of Colorado. (Dr. Sung Wook Chung, Trustee Sam Kim and Denver Seminary student Bruce Lee all serve on the board of the KAOC.) To see the flyer, click here (.jpg file).
zeroTB Information Night - Saturday, May 16, 2009 7-9pm - Sponsored by Denver Seminary's Korean Initiatives and Cherry Hills Community Church, this event is designed to raise awareness of tuberculosis in efforts to eradicate the TB epidemic from the whole world. To see the flyer, click here (.pdf).