Preaching Cluster Groups
Preaching Cluster Groups are ideally comprised of 6-8 participants, and are facilitated by a skilled and experienced preacher. A typical meeting lasts anywhere from 3-4 hours, and is a combination of the following:
- Instructional content
- Preaching followed by critique from group members
- Group discussion of preaching and other ministry/life-related topics
Groups meet a total of five times each semester:
- Once on campus for an orientation and instructional session at the beginning of each semester.
- Three times as individual groups at a time and location most convenient for each group.
- Once on campus for a session on spiritual formation as it relates to preaching at the end of each semester.
Cost and Registration
Current Denver Seminary students and non-students are invited to participate in a Preaching Cluster Group. Students will register for a group as a 2-hour elective course through the MyDenSem webpage. Non-students will pay $400 per academic year (August-May). The registration fees include all costs for instruction and materials.
There are two ways to register for a Preaching Cluster Group depending upon payment type. If you would like to pay via cash or check, please click the left registration link below; or, if you'd like to pay via credit card, click the right registration link.