Preaching Cluster Groups
Preaching Cluster Groups are ideally comprised of 6-8 participants, and are facilitated by a skilled and experienced preacher. A typical meeting lasts anywhere from 3-4 hours, and is a combination of the following:
- Instructional content
- Preaching followed by critique from group members
- Group discussion of preaching and other ministry/life-related topics
Groups meet ten times - once per month - during the academic year (Aug-May):
- Twice on campus for an orientation and instructional session at the beginning of each semester (Aug and Jan).
- Eight times as individual groups at a time and location most convenient for each group (Sept-Dec and Feb-May).
Cost and Registration
There are three registration categories for the preaching cluster groups.
- First-time registration: $200/year
- Returning registration: $100/year
- Denver Seminary Alumni: $70/year
Current Denver Seminary students can participate by registering for an advanced homiletics course through the MyDenSem webpage, and will receive 2 hours of academic credit.
There are two ways to register for a Preaching Cluster Group depending upon payment type. If you would like to pay via cash or check, please click the left registration link below; or, if you'd like to pay via credit card, click the right registration link.