- Youth and Children's Program Director
- Sonrise Mountain Ranch
- Posted: 2/4/2014
- Salary/Range: $1200 per month plus room and board
- Hours: seasonal- Full time
- Cimarron, CO
Description:Sonrise Mountain Ranch is a Christ-centered interdenominational retreat center encouraging families to embrace God’s design and giving them a chance to deepen relationships within their own family and with other families. Sonrise Mountain Ranch's mission is to grow Great Commandment, Great Commission families.
The Youth and Children’s Program Director will provide oversight for the youth and children’s program during retreats. He/she will report to and work closely with the Director to insure the youth/children’s program helps accomplish the overall mission of each retreat.
- Develops and executes the youth/children’s retreat curriculum for each retreat
- Coordinates staffing for youth/children’s events
- Provides necessary training for all intern staff and volunteers to carry out program
- Procures necessary supplies for youth/children’s programming
- Assist in pre-retreat and post-retreat staff duties
- Assists the Director in shepherding the interns
- Assists in other capacities as needed
- A commitment to follow Christ - A desire to serve the Lord in a family ministry
- College graduate
- Youth/children’s ministry experience
- Strong communication, administration, and organization skills
- Ability to lead a small team and work with volunteers
Start Date: Must be available to start by May 19.
End Date: August 17
To Apply: Matt McGee Phone: 970-249-5774 1670 County Road 858 Cimarron, CO 81220