Worship Leader at The Gathering at Roxborough
- Posted: 2/15/2013
- Location: Roxborough, CO
- URL: http://www.thegatheringrox.com
- Salary/Range: $1000-1200/mo, depending on experience & ability
- Hours: Part-time: 15 hours/week
1. To lead our church worship ministry, under the direction of the Lead Pastor…
• Prayerfully selecting music, media, and testimonials weekly, according to the teaching theme,
• Planning and directing worship services, in cooperation with rotating worship teams,
• Managing resources allocated to worship ministries, keeping expenses within revenue,
• Continually seeking ways improve how we engage and inspire people in worship.
2. To equip our worship teams, musically & spiritually…
• Scheduling & leading weekly practices (to learn music & rehearse as needed),
• Teaching & training the team in biblical worship and leading others into worship,
• Recruiting & training new musicians and worship leaders to facilitate multiple worship teams, vital to our growth and expansion as a church.
3. To oversee worship center set-up & tear-down each week (including oversight of a volunteer rotation schedule), making sure church equipment is used, cared for & stored properly.
4. To cultivate a consistent, daily, relationship with Christ, through worship, personal Bible study, prayer, small group involvement, giving, service and growth, joining with others as you seek God’s grace to stay morally pure, mentally alert, emotionally sound and physically fit.
5. To be accountable to the Lead Pastor for personal and professional growth & behavior. Attend regular church staff meetings and participate in staff functions as requested. Spend time regularly developing personal ministry skills, and submit to annual performance evaluations. Meet with the Lead Pastor weekly to talk about your ministry needs and challenges.
To Apply: Please send resumes & references to Pastor David Jarboe ()