- Pastor of Students
- The Heights Community/Washington Heights Campus
- Posted: 8/21/2014
- Salary/Range: 50,000+, plus benefits
- Hours: Full Time
- Ogden, UT
Description:THE HEIGHTS COMMUNITY CHURCH
Job Description: Pastor of Students
Job Summary: Responsible for leading, direction, and implementation of Students programs at The Heights Community, Washington Heights Church
Reports to: Executive Pastor/Delegated to Executive Director
• A clear sense of calling to ministry
• A baptized believer in Christ who will be committed to the mission, vision, values and culture of THC.
• A person with a teachable spirit
• A person reaching out to others with love and deep rooted desire to see people actively involved in the life of the church
• A person gifted with relational skills, and ability to recognize and involve people in their area of giftedness and a proven ability to facilitate ministry programs
• A person who is a good team player and works well with others
• An ability to develop and track budgets
Essential Job Functions: (This list includes, but not limited to the following)
• Leads ministry to the students and our surrounding community
• Works alongside volunteer’s youth staff and pastoral staff to accomplish the mission of students programs.
• Work with various staff members and lay people for the planning, development, and implementation of weekly activities.
• Is a leader of leaders by raising up qualified people to assume leadership roles in various aspects of ministry.
• Builds teams of gifted people to work well together and shepherds the teams
• Is responsible for all the needed ministry technical elements (i.e. digital and all video components, etc.)
• Assists, as needed, in large scale outreach events, i.e. invite events.
• Serve as member of Central Management Team for the multisite campuses in the area of Student Ministries as needed and directed by THC Management Team.
• Serve as a member of the Leadership Team for Student Ministries
Work Environment and Time requirements
• Requires 40 +hours per week including Sunday
• All salary and benefit items are outlined separately and commensurate with experience and qualifications
• Employment is on an “at will” basis
I understand that as a condition of my employment I am responsible to achieve the ministry goal measurements outlined in my ministry plan(s).
(Employee Signature) (Date)
(Supervisor Signature) (Date)
To Apply: Send a resume to