Education and Training
- Cognitive Coach
- The Nectar Group
- Posted: 12/30/2013
- Salary/Range: $15.00 per hour plus bonus
- Hours: Part Time 6-20 hours per week
- Denver Metro, CO
Description:Cutting-edge cognitive coaching and training company is hiring 3-4 part-time cognitive coaches. This is an exciting opportunity to work one-on-one with students K-12 as well as adults and senior citizens. Students and adults are of all ability levels and you will be working with them to deliver our curriculum to improve their cognitive skills such as their memory, executive functioning and problem solving. We also provide tutoring in Math, Reading, and Writing for grades 1st-8th. We work with people who want to reach their full potential and overcome learning challenges, slow the progression of aging, or improve their brains after injuries or illness. We provide unique, customized coaching both online and in-person. Most school age students will be after school and/or on weekends however weekends are not required. There is also need for daytime Coaches to work with adult and senior clients. During the school break for summer there is additional opportunity to work with children during the day.
We serve clients throughout Colorado but specifically have a need for the Denver Metro area and in particular the South Denver, Highlands Ranch, and Castle Rock areas. We will have growth opportunities in the next months into North and Northwest Denver and suburbs.
The ideal candidates will have experience teaching, counseling, or in social work and will be excited to merge their expertise with our programs. Training will be provided to certify Coaches in our methodology and approach. Coaches will be passionate about delivering excellent service and exceeding expectations for client results and outcomes. Candidates will be skilled in building rapport with clients and will work independently with a high level of integrity.
This is a part-time employee position and the greatest need is for after school hours and weekends with flexibility for some daytime hours. Weekends are helpful but are not required.
- Must be comfortable working with all ages and ability levels from talented and gifted, typical learners, to individuals with learning disabilities.
- Must have a teaching certificate (may be expired or from outside of Colorado or a substitute license) or be an LPC or LCSW. Those with strong backgrounds in education or psychology but without certification will be considered.
- Be available 3-4 days per week after school or during the day and/or on weekends.
- Must be able to complete 3 weeks of training (Part-time) to complete our certification process and be able to commit to the position for at least one year. Training dates will be held over 2 weekends and 3 weeknights.
- Clean background check and excellent references required.
- Starting pay of $15.00/Hr. plus bonus and a clear path for advancement with opportunity for increase
- Part-time, flexible hours-daytime and/or after school and evenings including weekends-you set your availability! (Hrs may range from 6-20 per week)
- Exciting, cutting edge curriculum
- Certification and Continuing Education
- Opportunity to make significant positive impact in the lives of children and adults.
To Apply: Send resumes to