Resident Manager at The Salvation Army - Lambuth Family Center
- Posted: 2/13/2013
- Location: Denver, CO
- URL: http://www.imsalvationarmy.org/usw/www_usw_IM-20.nsf/vw-sublinks/C77C620A2E7EDBC78825783F00796D5E?openDocument
- Hours: Full Time, hourly,
The Resident Manager is responsible for assisting and maintaining the program standards of the Lambuth Family Center in a clean and orderly condition. Lambuth is a long term transitional program for homeless families. This individual will follow a specific program and clerical duties as well as emergency duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and/or administration. Treating all those entering our facility with dignity and understanding, this individual will assist, as necessary, in implementing the rules of the program fairly and equitably. Any special or unusual concern is to be brought to the immediate attention of the supervisor. Must have flexibility in scheduling.
1. Must have a valid CO driver’s license at the point of hire, with no restrictions, and no more than two violations in the last twelve months.
2. Must have basic typing skills (30 wpm) and know how to use basic office computer programs: Word, Excel, email and some database experience.
3. Understanding of basic accounting processes.
4. Prefer individuals with experience working with families in crisis, children and homelessness.
5. Should have an understanding of confidentiality.
6. A criminal history information check will be required.
7. MUST live on the premises.
1. Education and/or work experience commensurate with the duties and responsibilities required.
2. Ability to speak and write the English language with professional level skill is required.
3. The individual must show respect for other employees, associates, clients, and the goals and objectives of The Salvation Army.
4. Ability to work well with others; must be able to deal tactfully and diplomatically with angry individuals in person.
5. Must be able to be self-directed, with minimal direct supervision, but also work well in a team environment.
6. The individual hired for this position cannot participate in any form of substance abuse or show evidence of abuse while performing their duties or while present on The Salvation Army property.
To Apply: Send your resume and letter of interest to