Technology and Computers (Networks, Internet, etc.)
- Marketing/Project Coordinator
- The Write Tools
- Posted: 7/18/2014
- Salary/Range: based on experience
- Hours: 15-20 hours per week
- Centennial, CO
Description:Part-time position for self-starter, detail-oriented Marketing/Project Coordinator:
- Must have an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher).
- Ability to do complex PowerPoint presentations (with graphics, videos, and animation).
- Must have an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Web Content Management systems (i.e. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla!, etc.) along with a basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in SEO and social media marketing preferred.
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms and email design (i.e. Constant Contact).
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management software.
- Preferred candidate will be able to learn new software quickly and independently.
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of the K-12 education market is a plus.
- Graphic design and video editing background is a plus.
Our company provides professional development and coaching in K-12 literacy instruction. Please visit our website at www.thewritetools.net to learn more. Please submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for this opportunity.
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to