Services (Janitorial, Maintenance, Construction, Housekeeping, Landscaping, etc.)
- Project Administrator
- Titan Construction, LLC
- Posted: 12/5/2013
- Salary/Range: $14-$16 / hr
- Hours: Part time: 20-30 hrs/wk
- Denver Metro
Description:Titan Construction is a quickly growing general contracting company in the Denver Metro area. Historically, Titan has performed mostly residential projects but within the last two years Titan has seen a higher percentage of commercial projects and is growing that side of the business aggressively.
Titan believes in compiling a team of dedicated people (both in-house and in subcontractors) to achieve the same goal of high quality and excellent service to our customers.
Due to our growth, Titan is seeking a part-time team member to act as Project Administrator. This position could quickly turn into full-time if the business continues to grow at its current rate.
The PA’s responsibilities largely revolve around the management and coordination of the on-going details of a construction project.
Character and competencies required:
● Detail oriented
● Proactive / self-starter
● Takes initiative
● Problem solver
● Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
● High integrity
● Likes to have fun!
Some of the responsibilities include:
● Close contact and coordination with project field supervision personnel providing support primarily through documentation on our cloud-based IT systems.
● Coordination with bookkeeping with regards to project receivables and payables.
● Processing documents coming from the field as needed.
● Maintenance of our information on subcontractors (i.e. insurance certificates, W9’s)
● Creation and maintenance of a project’s folders so that the information is quickly available to field personnel.
● Management of contracts, work orders, submittals, change orders, construction documents and other project-related documents
● With input from the project superintendent and/or project manager the PA may update a construction schedule and post it to the appropriate cloud folder.
● Creation (and possibly delivery) of Titan’s “New Customer” packet which includes information on what customers can expect when working with Titan Construction
● Project closeout process (punch list management, O&M info to owner, customer survey)
Please include a cover letter describing your experience and why you think you’d be a good addition to the Titan team. Also please provide a list of professional and personal references.
Send info to Mike@TitanColorado.com
To Apply: Mike 720-837-5464 or